ubies. inc (“we”) pay the utmost attention to the protection of the personal information provided by our customers who use these services (these “Services”).
- １ Collection and Use of Personal Information
- We will limit our obtainment, use and provision of personal information to the minimum extent within the purpose of the intended use described below
and necessary for the performance of our business operations, and will use the same in an appropriate way. When we collect personal information, we
will specify our purpose for such collection, and never disclose or provide any of such information without obtaining the relevant customer’s consent
- ２ Administration and Protection of Personal Information
- This Company will administer the personal information we have collected in an accurate and appropriate manner. Furthermore, we will take appropriate
measures to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration or divulgation of personal information.
- ３ Purpose of the Use of Personal Information
- （１）to verify an identity, notify, liaise, change, or charge in regard to these Services as well as upon application for and registration as a member of these
- （２）to conduct questionnaire surveys and statistical processing concerning these Services as well as various services and/or goods related thereto;
- （３）to send free gifts offered to those who participate in a prize competition concerning these Services or other services related thereto;
- （４）to develop these Services as well as various services and/or goods related thereto;
- （５）to communicate information about these Services as well as various services and/or goods related thereto via e-newsletters and/or other media;
- （６）to give notice of various events and/or campaigns conducted by this Company and/or our consignor(s) as well as to provide various information;
- （７）to send materials on or related to these Services, address queries or the like, and/or conduct any other matter that may be necessary to handle
disputes, other legal affairs, and/or accounting treatments.
The purposes of the use thereof shall include provision to a third party, outsourcing, and joint uses with affiliated business entities for the purposes
described in items (1) through (7) above.
We will administer the registered personal information with the utmost care. We will never use any of our customer’s personal information without
obtaining the relevant customer’s consent.
- ４ Obtaining and Collecting Personal Information
- We may collect personal information of the customers who use this website (this “Website”) by the means described below:
- （１）Through this Website
This Company will collect customer’s information from the customer himself/herself/itself by the entry of such information on this Website.
- （２）By means of e-mails, postal mails, writings, telephone conversations, facsimile messages or the like
This Company will collect customer’s information from the customer himself/herself/itself by the provision of such information by sending e-mails,
postal mails, writings, telephone conversations, facsimile messages or the like.
- （３）On the occasion when a customer accesses this Website
This Company may collect browsing histories of a customer’s use of this Website. Information collected thereby includes URLs, types of web
browsers and/or mobile phones, and/or IP addresses.
- ５ Disclosure of Personal Information
- In principle, this Company will not provide any personal information identifying a member or other similar person without obtaining
the consent of the member or the person. Such provision shall be made only where such consent is obtained by specifying each party to whom the retained personal information is to be provided as well as an outline thereof. Provided, however, the cases enumerated below are exceptions:
- （１）Where a court, police or any other governmental or judicial body requests disclosure under the applicable laws and ordinances.
- （２）Where unidentifiable statistical information (gender, age bracket and the like) is disclosed to an advertising sponsor.
- （４）Where personal information is jointly used by a cooperative enterprise, a partner company and any company to which services are entrusted to the extent deemed necessary, or the treatment of personal information is entrusted to a certain entity, this Company will enter into a confidentiality agreement with each of them, conduct rigorous investigations on those enterprises, companies or entities, as well as provide appropriate supervision in order to ensure their compliance with the confidentiality obligations.
- ６ Administration of Personal Information
- We will handle the personal information we collected in an appropriate and secure manner.
This Company may provide personal information upon the outsourcing of the treatment of such information as a part of our services including mailing, in which case such provision is subject to the condition that a system to protect personal information is ensured by each consignee.
- ７ Cookie Information
- Cookies aim to facilitate a customer’s convenience to browse this Website upon their re-visits thereto, and do not violate such customer’s privacy or give any adverse effect to the computer used by the customer. While it is possible to refuse to receive cookies depending on the configuration of an Internet browser, such configuration may impede the use of any function or service installed in or furnished by this Website. As to how to configure an Internet browser, please make queries to the manufacturer of the software.
- ９ Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- １０ With regard to any inquiry on personal information, please contact:
- Supplementary Provision
Enacted on 10 September,2018